The auto-complete list is provided by an adapter, which is responsible for:

1) Filtering
2) The drop-down list item views (sort of like with spinner and list view).

Here is the adapter from the built-in Email app:

http://www.grepcode.com/file/repository.grepcode.com/java/ext/com.google.android/android-apps/2.3.7_r1/com/android/email/EmailAddressAdapter.java?av=f

-- Kostya

16 января 2012 г. 2:29 пользователь sblantipodi