Hello,

Thanks for the replies!

"Just out of interest, what do you mean by 'test?'"

- I mean GUI Robotium test - ActivityInstrumentationTestCase2 etc. Which
should be run from the shell ot the CI Server.

"Just remove the process attribute from your manifest while testing"

- I have tried, but by this way we are able only to run the application,
then it crashes without "separate process".. It has near 10 activities with
"separate process", if I remove all of them it doesn't work anyway..
But looks like it is only the direction we can find any solution.

I said that it is bug only because of it is illogical to have a huge
testing infrastructure and cool big apps which are not testable due to the
are no way to get control over the Activities which is run in a "separate
process"..

Please advise, is there any possible solution?

Best regards,
Yahor