I own a Nexus S and it's currently running ICS 4.0.3 (OTA from T-
Mobile). I have my own application which does Bluetooth connection
stuff using Insecure method to ignore the boring pairing process.
After when I updated my Android OS to ICS 4.0.3, my app is requesting
for a pairing with the Bluetooth device even though I'm using
createInsecureRfcommSocketToServiceRecord method. I already changed
API to 4.0.3 for the application but I cannot find any clear answer to
this type of problem.

I observed LogCat and the BondState goes from 10 to 11 when the device
requests for pairing. If I do the pairing for once, it does not ask
for pairing of course but it is not listed under paired device on the
Android system.

Also, in this case, the BondState goes from 10 to 12 when it
successfully connects to the device.

Anyone has advice or idea to this matter?

Thanks in advance.