Hi,
I only speak a little english, so I wait that you can understandme.

I get the phone numbers and I want to show into a listview.

My code is:

Uri uri = Uri.withAppendedPath(PhoneLookup.CONTENT_FILTER_URI,
Uri.encode("325-741-886"));
ContentResolver cr = this.getContentResolver();
Cursor cursor = cr.query(uri, new String[]{PhoneLookup.DISPLAY_NAME,
PhoneLookup.NUMBER },
                        null, null, null);

ListView list = (ListView) this.findViewById(R.id.listView1);
SimpleCursorAdapter adapter = new SimpleCursorAdapter(this,
android.R.layout.simple_list_item_1, cursor,
                        new String[]{PhoneLookup.DISPLAY_NAME} , new int[]
{android.R.id.text1});
list.setAdapter(adapter);

And, when the debug reach to the point of declaration of object
adapter, eclipse show me a tab with text
ActivityThead.performLaunchActivity.
Source not found.
Edit Source Lookup Path...

In the tab LogCat I don't see any error.

Thank you very much.