A Simple app with a widget that once a button on the widget is clicked, it
will lead back into the app.

My issue is that when the app is force close using a button in the
application setting page, my widget becomes actionless.

I've put a few log statement within the widget provider. after the force
close event, the log statement wont produce any text so it means to me that
the widgetprovider knows nothing about touch event after the force close
action is clicked.

Anyone here knows how to reactivate my widget?

Thanks,