I have looked at numerous posts and there is still some ambiguity.--

Is it possible to have a subscription model using either Paypal  or
the in-app billing model? Does it or does it not violate the Android
Terms of Service?

If we use in-app billing, do we need to prompt the user each month
that we charge them? If we decide not to prompt, does that violate the
Android Terms of Service?

Instead of in-app billing, can we use paypal instead to collect our
monthly fee? Can we charge them not using a monthly prompt?

What are papers like the NYT doing? When I download their app and try
to subscribe, I am taken to a form that accepts a credit card. We
basically want to do the same thing, just using the Paypal Mobile
Payment Library.

Thank you in advance