Are you running an AVD on 2.2? There is a weird problem with eclipse and that version of the emulator. See issue 24926 http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=24926

Try this:

1. In Window ->  Preferences ->  Android ->  logcat, turn off the option to
automatically show logcat
if there is a warning/error from an app in workspace.

On 2/3/2012 6:45 AM, vivek elangovan wrote:
Hi members,
                    i am using eclipse-java-indigo-SR1(32-bit ubuntu
10.04) for android projects development.If i build some application
and run it as android application it works fine,but if i make some
changes to my class files and again running it as android application
the eclipse building project and stops at 27%. And it is working fine
when I have to complete stop eclipse and start again.what may be the
problem ?