I own a Nexus S and it's currently running ICS 4.0.3 (OTA from T-
Mobile). I have my own application which does Bluetooth connection
stuff using Insecure method to ignore the boring pairing process.
After when I updated my Android OS to ICS 4.0.3, my app is requesting
for a pairing with the Bluetooth device even though I'm using
createInsecureRfcommSocketToServiceRecord method. I already changed
API to 4.0.3 for the application but I cannot find any clear answer to
this type of problem.
The exact same code works fine under Gingerbread and Honeycomb (i tested it)
Under Gingerbread and Honeycomb, it does not require any pairing process if
I use insecurerfcomm...

Anyone has advice or idea to this matter?

Please help me out here...