I have successfully written the android code that will totally disable 3G
on a device. What I want to do next is to edit the code so that only
selected application can access the internet via 3G while others cannot.
My application is just like the Droid wall but with some difference. I have
been working on this application for quite sometime because I just started
learning android some months back.
Please I need help with a line code or references to a web link that I can
get an Idea.
Am using this as my final year project and the last part of the code
modification has been holding me back.