Hi !

I have implemented a custom view which behaves like a Spingboard (I have
pages of icons scrolling). It works really good in smartphones. But now I
am developping a tablet version and I have noticed a severe performance
drop when scrolling. After investigation, it turns out that drawBitmap is
faulty. It takes too long. If I remove my png background, everything is
smooth again. But I don't wan't to get rid of this background. So I am
wondering how I can void the whole screen to be repainted each time I am
scrolling. In fact only a few portion of the screen needs to be redrawn.
Why is all the screen repainted ? For instance, if you add a new view to
the WindowManager and decides to move it changing its layout parameters,
only this view and its surroundings are repainted. Why can't my view behave
like this ?

Thanks