Sure, first bluetooth detection on Android emulator is not supported
on Wind7 so i used VirtualBox to run it on Linux2.4, so the bluetooth
features are supported by the Host OS and the emulator, but the thing
is that the app is not detecting any devices (My phone...)

This is my code:
package android.mgo.helloandroid;

import java.util.Set;

import android.app.Activity;
import android.content.Intent;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.view.View;
import android.view.View.OnClickListener;
import android.widget.Button;
import android.widget.EditText;
import android.bluetooth.BluetoothAdapter;
import android.bluetooth.BluetoothDevice;
import android.content.Intent;

public class UIdrawingActivity extends Activity implements
OnClickListener {

        Button startdetectingbtn;
        Button clearbtn;
    EditText roomnumbertext;
    EditText  bluetoothdetect;
    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);
        bluetoothdetect = (EditText)findViewById(R.id.detectedsignal);

      clearbtn = (Button)findViewById(R.id.clearbtn);

        View startdetectingbtn = findViewById(R.id.startdetectingbtn);
        startdetectingbtn.setOnClickListener(this);

         clearbtn.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener() {
     //         clear the text boxes
     @Override
      public void onClick(View v) {

      bluetoothdetect.setText("");

      }

      });}

         @Override
                public void onClick(View v) {

                        switch (v.getId()) {
                case R.id.startdetectingbtn:

              EditText bluetoothtext =
(EditText)findViewById(R.id.detectedsignal);

                           // Getting the Bluetooth adapter
                 BluetoothAdapter adapter =
BluetoothAdapter.getDefaultAdapter();
                           bluetoothtext.append("\nAdapter: " + adapter);

                 // Check for Bluetooth support in the first place
                 // Emulator doesn't support Bluetooth and will return null
                 if(adapter==null) {
                   bluetoothtext.append("\nBluetooth NOT supported. Aborting.");
                      return;
                                    }
                 else{
                 // Starting the device discovery
                         bluetoothtext.append("\nStarting discovery...");
                           adapter.startDiscovery();
                           bluetoothtext.append("\nDone with discovery...");

                 // Listing paired devices
                           bluetoothtext.append("\nDevices Paired:");
                           Set<BluetoothDevice> devices =
adapter.getBondedDevices();
                           for (BluetoothDevice device : devices)
                           {
                                   bluetoothtext.append("\nFound device: " +
device);

                         }

                         }
                        }

         }

}

and the following is Manifest.xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
    package="android.mgo.helloandroid"
    android:versionCode="1"
    android:versionName="1.0" >

    <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="3" />

    <application
        android:icon="@drawable/ic_launcher"
        android:label="@string/app_name" >

        <activity
            android:label="@string/app_name"
            android:name=".UIdrawingActivity" >
            <intent-filter >
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>

    </application>
  <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.BLUETOOTH" />
            <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN" />
</manifest>