Quite good question Nathan.
I am also modifying themes.XML recently. The inconsistency after
modification quite  annoying me and make UI designer understood how to
design following android pattern is not an easy job.
I use API demo to test my modification since you can almost find every
usage of almost all widget in here. And try to make your image has the same
width and height as the corresponding images in framework will reduce a lot
issues.
在 2012-2-12 上午5:05,"Nathan" <critter...@crittermap.com>写道: