I want to make an app that will display the location of a gps module
that will be sent from a GC864 cell module. The GC864 module will use
AT&T network to send the coordinates any tutorials that will help me
achieve this task will be greatly appreciated. The way that I think it
will work is the GC864 will send the coordinates to a sql database and
the app will retrive them from the database and display them on the
map...... If there is a different way that anyone knows of please give
me an ideas.