Hello

I'm not sure I can ask this kind of question here

We are developing android phones and now we have to think about
supporing serbian language

when I visit the sdk site, for example
http://developer.android.com/sdk/android-4.0.3.html
I can see locales that sdk supports by default
it says, Serbian (sr_RS)

and I found that mostly sebian language string is in res/values-sr
for google native source(ex: ICS)

Recently I learned that 2 languages should be supported, Serbian
Cyrillic and Serbian Latin
and they should never be mixed.

they say Serbian Cyrillic is official and I can see that strings in
res/values-sr looks like Serbian Cyrillic.

so I guess sr_RS will be good locale for Serbian Cyrillic
then What locale should be used for Serbian Latin ?

Thanks in advance