Dear Android Developers,

I have the following problem: I have a java lib that uses XMLbeans for
compiling its XSD files. To use those generated files I have to add
XMLbeans libs to buildpath (stax or rather jsr173). The problem is if
I do so i get the error that I cannot use an external lib that has the
same namespace or package name as the core libs:

[START]
trouble processing "javax/xml/stream/EventFilter.class":

Ill-advised or mistaken usage of a core class (java.* or javax.*)
when not building a core library.

This is often due to inadvertently including a core library file
in your application's project, when using an IDE (such as
Eclipse). If you are sure you're not intentionally defining a
core class, then this is the most likely explanation of what's
going on.

However, you might actually be trying to define a class in a core
namespace, the source of which you may have taken, for example,
from a non-Android virtual machine project. This will most
assuredly not work. At a minimum, it jeopardizes the
compatibility of your app with future versions of the platform.
It is also often of questionable legality.

If you really intend to build a core library -- which is only
appropriate as part of creating a full virtual machine
distribution, as opposed to compiling an application -- then use
the "--core-library" option to suppress this error message.

If you go ahead and use "--core-library" but are in f....
..."

[END]

My questions to you is: How am I able to run XMLbeans with android 4
and if that isnt possible in a nice way as it seems (and also not
recommended), what would you do? Rewrite the whole code of the lib and
what should I take instead of XMLbeans and is there a plan to
integrate XMLbeans into future releases of android?

Thanks for each answer!

best regards!