Thank you very much for all your answers.

I would like to ask, then, do you know which method can be used to
create a firewall for Android? I've read that SMobile has created one,
and therefore it should be possible to do the same. The only thing I
wonder is how to do so without actually modifying Android itself.
Maybe SMobile have used the solution of cross-compiling C code, but I
haven't found any information about it. Of course, I'm not asking for
the solution, I just wonder if someone knows what class or command or
procedure has been used to achieve data capture.

I've searched for this information and I haven't got results, I'm
sorry if the question has already been addressed.

Thank you very much