My code runs fine for a few days with no changes and then...boom!
doesn't play nice anymore by forcing me to import android.R for no
reason whatsoever. I've increased the memory allocation as
recommended, carefully "cleaned" upon any changes, and prayed to the
Android Gods for Eclipse to run as smoothly as possible.

I'm sure there's an archived thread somewhere out there saying I
should be coding standing on one foot, facing due West and with all
planets aligned...in case there is, can someone point me to that
information? :)

Thanks!