I have a LayerDrawable that I am creating in code because I have to do
some color filtering to individual components of the layered image. On
top of the layered image I have 2 ImageViews on top of one another and
one is set to invisible. When the visible ImageView is clicked it
rotates to 90 and made invisible and the invisible ImageView is made
visible and rotated from -90 to 0.

My issue is when I added the LayerDrawable which is made up of 8 pngs
to the Activity the animation didn't work as well as before. It got
very choppy or didn't appear to rotate at all.

Does anyone have any ideas regarding this?