Hi All,

I am trying to send a HTTP POST command from Android Device A to
Android Device B.  Device B is running a simple web server.  The code
that I am using for the webserver is here:
http://code.google.com/p/android-webserver/

I am adding functionality to the code for it to process HTTP POST
commands, currently it only supports HTTP GET.

In order to send my HTTP POST command from Device A, I do the
following:

HttpClient httpclient = new DefaultHttpClient();
HttpPost httppost = new HttpPost(url);

try {
    List<NameValuePair> pairs = new ArrayList<NameValuePair>();
    pairs.add(new BasicNameValuePair("key1", "value1"));
    pairs.add(new BasicNameValuePair("key2", "value2"));
    httppost.setEntity(new UrlEncodedFormEntity(pairs));

    HttpResponse httpresponse = httpclient.execute(httppost);
}
catch (IOException e) {
    e.printStackTrace();
}

In Device B, I have opened an input stream from a socket in Java.  I
am printing out all the lines that I am receiving via the socket.  The
code looks as follows:

try {
    in = new BufferedReader(new
InputStreamReader(toClient.getInputStream()));

    // Receive data
    while (true) {
        String s = in.readLine().trim();
        Log.i(TAG, "line=" + s);
        if(s==null) {
            break;
        }
    }
}

When I run the webserver on Device B and run the snippet of code
posted above on Device A, the only output of the webserver that I get
is:
line=POST / HTTP/1.1
line=Content-Length: 23

I am wondering where the HTTP POST data is?  Shouldn't I be able to
see it in the printout?  It seems like I am only seeing the HTTP
header.

Thanks in advance for your help,