Hello,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my posting.
First let's clear up a couple of things. This is not a big corporate
job offer. On the other hand it is an amazing opportunity to work on
some awesome very viable applications. Applications that I believe can
win the next Android contest and make money on the market. These
applications are only ideas. We need people that want to take these
ideas from scratch and first win some money on our way to taking these
applications to market. Once these application get to market there
will be a great opportunity for profit.

You ask how I can be so sure of these ideas. First of all I have been
self employed for my entire working career, using my phone for as much
as 5000 minutes  ( 80 hours ) a month. I have real understanding of
what I would like to be able to do on my phone. Looking at the android
contest winners, there were some interesting and cool applications. I
my opinion though, they were lacking viability. If you had just a
regular cell phone plan for thirty dollars a month, would you switch
to a plan were you need pay an additional thirty dollars a month and
additional fees to track your carbon foot print or track your friends
that you have no time for because your too busy working because your
phone can't do what you need it to, or to busy taking care of a
family. But if you can save a mother or entrepreneur's time and keep
them organized, then the idea becomes more viable. Instead of a cool
gadget, now you have something they cannot live without. Just like
their cell phone.

WHAT DO I WANT

I am an individual looking for some other motivated individuals or
groups looking to win the next android contest. I would like to
discuss the ideas with you. If you think they will work like I do then
let's talk. If you see what I see then maybe we can create a situation
where we all prosper. It takes a lot of work to make things happen. I
would like to put together a team to make these ideas a reality.
In attempt to protect the information for all those involved. I would
like each person to sign a NDA. I will attach a copy. Sign the copy
and send it to me and we can get started!
Please feel free to contact me 330.465.5184

Thanks

Ben Stahl