Hi,

You can create a new Bitmap with the same size as your source images
(300x300.) Then create a Canvas to draw on this Bitmap. Finally, all
you have to do is first draw your image filled with color onto the
Canvas, then draw your image with the hole. You can get fancier with
the use of the PorterDuff Xfermodes but it should not be needed in
this case.

--
Romain Guy
Android framework engineer

to provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on