"My downloads" is a pain  ... with all the apps you ever installed,
even if you uninstalled them afterwards. And: there is no difference
between installed apps that can be updated and uninstalled apps. I get
crazy with 5 sorts of torch apps, I had installed. I decided to keep
only one and when I browse the market to see, which updates are
available, I don't remember, which one is still installed an which
are  uninstalled. Both say "free", when there is an update for the
installed one.

It would be nice to be able to sort the apps not only after their name
but after their status "installed", "to be updated" and "uninstalled".