The Google Search bar is a very useful tool, but in order for it to work in
my favor, the information has to not only be there, but it has to
be accessible without tedious measures .  I've been looking through the
search and I don't see much material that gives information on making
games, rather it gives tips and forwards to other sites or sources such as
books.  Most of the links given by the group are links and sources i've
gone through before.  To make it more specific I am looking for: how to
make a game, meaning steps, definition, etc, and also what would be the
best source to look at through the stages of developing android apps(games).

Thanks
Ahmad