Bump.

I was thinking that maybe I could use the swipe methods under
KeyboardView.OnKeyboardActionListener. But they don't seem to work. I
wanted to check if they are called by placing simple debug logs and swiping
my fingers up, down, left, and right but the logs never get printed. Does
anyone know how Google implemented their keyboard keys to allow flicking?

Thanks and best regards,
- tsukishiro