Hello All,
I have developed a diagnostic app which is for company internal usage.
We build our own Android image to flash on to the target device.

This project has 2 JAR file generating projects, a JNI library
project(producing libXXXXX-if.so) and APK producing project. So,
Basically I need all these together to work as new App.
Fortunately, I am successful in building and working fine on the
target device.

Now I need to make this a default app in our custom Android builds for
internal usage. I mean to say, I would like to build this App into
image file system and when we flash images, the app is just there for
the users.

As I am new and tried a lot to do this without success, could you
please give me direction to make this. Like what are the files I need
to modify in Android build environment and is there anything I need to
change in application code itself.

Thanks very much in advance I appreciate you help

Cheers
Rahul