On Friday, March 16, 2012 5:43:57 AM UTC-4, extrapedestrian wrote:

> when I push image to icecream emulator sdcard, it doesn't appear in
> gallery. I have to restart emulator to see image in gallery.

That's been true on every android emulator or device I've ever seen.  You
have to trigger the media scan functionality for the change to show up in
the gallery (or apparently also, the new MTP view).  ADB pull or shell, as
well as a file manager app which looks at the actual file system should be
able to see the file immediately, though many file managers are coded such
that you have to refresh or re-open the folder in question to see a change
in its contents.