Yeah I had it that way at one point but I switched it based on some
examples I saw online. I think at this point it'd be better for me to start
over because Im so confused with my code the way it is. That way I can just
start with one example somewhere. If you guys know of a great simple
example I could see to better understand using a fragment with a listview
or a listfragment Id much appreciate it.

Thanks again for the pointers :)