> I have implemented push notification using urban airship,now when i
> receive a notification i am able to open the app, But my requirement is to
> check what kind
> of notification and open the appropriate activity of the app.
> How to acheive this ???

I would probably first start with asking some sort of support forum for
Urban Airship...

Please reply its too urgent..

Too urgent for what?  Sorry, but your urgency means nothing to us...
Answers will come when they come, regardless of how urgent it is for you.

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer
http://sites.google.com/site/magouyaware