I dont think it is possible with the current SDK, the problem is
people have to "select" the tabs by touch and not by relying on a
stylus or other small pointing device. Likewise you need to make sure
the tabs are big enough to "select" on a real device, the emulator
appears bigger on screen and you may be in for a shock when you see
your app on a real phone.

If there is such a "StackedTab" view out there it would be helpful,
dont know how it would be implemented though...