I did not really found the answer, but I did find a solution (or another
way to reach my target :) ).
See my answer at StackOverflow.com =>
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9804917/android-testing-start-with-clean-database-for-every-test/9823600#9823600

Op woensdag 21 maart 2012 09:26:56 UTC+1 schreef Dirk Vranckaert het
volgende: