To get the IPAddress or MAC Address of the Local hotspot; you need to
make a DHCP listener, that will listen to DHCP --- DHCPREQUEST and
then DHCPACK will give you details that who requested for connection
to hotspot and after that who got connected...

You may use DatagramSocket to listen to the port