The deprecated warnings for attributes in XML in Lint is driven off of the
deprecation flags in R.attr:
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/R.attr.html#enabled
"This constant is deprecated."

I guess we need to do some more filtering?

This is tracked in
issue http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=27613

-- Tor