I used following code to send sms to destination email address but it
does'nt work.
5554 is emulator port .
SmsManager sms = SmsManager.getDefault();
        sms.sendTextMessage("5554", null, "username@domainname hello",
null, null);
How i resolve problem to send text message to email address?anybody help
plz????