I release a tool to dumping all classes (includes disclosed and
undocumented) at device,  maybe this tool can help you to check if
undocumented API was available at target Android version.

You can get it by URL below.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.twrd.yulin.classminer

Kristopher Micinski於 2012年1月6日星期五UTC+8上午9時13分33秒寫道: