On Sun, Apr 01, 2012 at 12:42:20PM +0530, s.rawat wrote:
> There is a google group <http://groups.google.com/group/achartengine?pli=1>for
> achartengine <http://www.achartengine.org/>, lots of good code is floating
> around there you can join it.

I was going to suggest that one, but couldn't remember the name.  I saw
it a few months ago and thought it looked interesting.  So you beat me to
it, and that's a Good Thing(tm), as I probably wouldn't have ever
remembered the name, and thus, never would have been able to say more
than, "Well, I remember seeing something out there, but, uhhhh ...."  :-)

Later,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running FreeBSD 7.0 >

        Do not look into laser with remaining eye.

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html