Hi,

I have an existing app and we're in the process of branding it.  We'd
like to keep the source as one "project".  I think this means I'll
need separate resources and a separate R class.  How would i go about
switching the resources and the R class?

Are there other ideas on how to properly brand an application?

For instance my HideAwayHillsCabinRental app has color scheme and
icons for Hide Away Hills Cabin Rental, but I'd like to extend the
exact same app to other smaller cabin rental companies.

Thanks!
-mark-