Hey guys,

we are experiencing dithering artifacts in the emulator. Most probably due
to 16 bit colors - see [1] for an example.

Thus we tried to enable true colors by inserting "hw.lcd.depth=32" in the
config.ini file.

Strangely, this works for 4.x, but doesnt do the trick in 2.3.x.

This is a very critical feature for our current project and we are running
out of ideas ...

If anyone has any suggestions we would be ever so grateful.

Thanks so much!
 Erik

[1] http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/twitterbuttondithering.png/