I am a developer of medical apps for android phone and tablets, we
sell content to large institutions. I am doing some investigation of
how to make bulk app purchases with our partner companies,
institutions, and hospitals.

For an example use case, consider a hospital would like to make a bulk
purchase of 100 of our android apps for distribution to it's resident
drs and nurses. The point is that the individual drs and nurses should
not have to pay, the organization is buying the apps (or redeemable
wallet pts) for their employees.

In the google play documentation, it specifically says:

"Please note that it is against Google Checkout's policies to purchase
your own application. You will receive an error message when you try
to purchase your own application."

so I guess that rules out my company buying multiple app licenses
"For" the member company.  Perhaps there is a way to by redeemable
coupons through Google Play and or Google Wallet?

 Please inform me regarding the correct procedure for this kind of
solution as it relates to Google Wallet and/or Google play android
apps.

thanks