On 11/04/12 09:31, Tom wrote:
I think I have a problem in my "final Handler handler = new Handler" -
method.

My progressbar declaration is :
progDialog.setProgressStyle(ProgressDialog.STYLE_SPINNER);

But the handler dismis the dialog only when:

                int total = msg.getData().getInt("total");
                progDialog.setProgress(total);
                if (total<= 0){
                         dismissDialog(0);
                    progThread.setState(ProgressbarThread.DONE);
                }

But I have no "total".
Do you mean total is null or msg is null ?
Did you try the debug mode ?