Hi,

Well there are plenty of question already have been asked on StackOverflow
about how to paired & connect a remote bluetooth device with android.

I have tried all the of them, haven't find any proper link or documentation
regarding pairing with remote device. Also about I have tried with
connecting my laptop with android programmatically, but I was getting
following error:

java.io.IOException: Service discovery failed
at android.bluetooth.BluetoothSocket$SdpHelper.doSdp(BluetoothSocket.java:395)
at android.bluetooth.BluetoothSocket.connect(BluetoothSocket.java:209)

There are number of reference for connecting android device, one that I
follow is
this<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6369585/how-to-connect-with-paired-bluetooth-device-programmatic-in-android>.

But it's not working in my case. I am trying to connect with my vaio laptop
and I have Samsung Galaxy S android device.

If anybody knows how to pair as well as connect the device programmatically
then please tell me the solution,

Any help would be highly appreciated

Thanks,

Pawan