We are using push notification in our application. To test the push
notification we need Android Market on the device as my knowledge. It is
little bit difficult to test , debug on different versions  on device and
we don't have many device to test on different versions that's why we tried
to install market on emulator. Any official workaround for this ? If it is
there means , please share it. It will be really helpful.

Jovish