On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Rocky <rkjhaw1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> I'm creating some online shopping application, but for payment, i wanted to
> integrate different-2 payment gateway for different-2 shops, because they
> have own Payment Gateway.
>
> is possible to use more than 1 SSL.

Probably. You are not saying how you intend to use them though.
If it's server authentication only, you shouldn't need any certificates
in the app, as long as the payment sites have certificates from a CA
bundled with Android. If they are not (unlikely), you need to include
the issuers in the app and setup your code to use them as trust anchors.
There is generally no limit to how many CA's (certificates) you trust.