1.I wish my gallery widget can dispaly 6 images at the same time, and
the layout is a 2*3 matrix, and when I slide the screen, the widget
display another 6 images, how to code this function?

2.I want to add some dots under the gallery widget to show which page
the gallery is displaying, is there a widget can achieve this
function?

3.I know hot to load pitcures in the res/drawable, but if my pitcures
are in a database, how to load them?

4.I want to add some buttons to set the gallery widget to display
different category images, how to code?

thx for your answer!!