Hi folks,

I have jar and resource folder of an android library project.
I wanted to refer the resources of the library project in my project from
eclipse.
I do not want to refer the library project source code in the application
project since android has provided an option to export the library jar and
res seperately from r15.
Though I have an option to include jar via properties-> library -> build
path, I couldnt figure out where the resource should be specified.
I using android 4.0.3 - r15.
Could someone help me on this?

regards,
sha