I can assure you that the time reported by the quoted gpsclock site is NOT
the  time reported by GPS devices. It's really easy to demonstrate: Compare
what you see on your GPS with what's displayed from the web site. The
quoted time is around 15 seconds ahead of the time from the GPS device. I
wonder what that's really all about?