I just need 12 seconds of your time to see if you can watch a quick
video generated from my app, please ... and some quick feedback?

Post here if you can help me OR private message me your email address
and I'll email you the file from the app.

I simply need to know if it plays or won't download to your device?
Which Android handset you're using?
... and which version of Android's OS your device is running?

Also, please LMK if there's an easier way for me to test this out ;o)

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a ton in advance!

Jonathan