I'm a Windows Phone 7 developer and I use C# as a language.  In your
tutorial examples there are Activities (looks like activities have a
1:1 relationship with display pages) and they are communicating with
each other by passing "Bundles."

I'm used to having a Global Static Class where all of the common
information exists that is shared by the various activities.  Is this
possible in Android Java?  It seems easier than passing bundles.

Also in WP7 we have "Pivots" and "Panoramas" where a "page" may be 15
pages wide and the user can slide them accross.  The same Code Class
handles them all so all of the variables are common.  Is there any
such vehicle in Android?

Thanks so much for anyone that can help me with this.
Tina