Great!!! ... Now ADB will detect all the devices attached to your system
along with emulator ... That's why you are getting a list of multiple
devices but if you attach such devices which are not supported by the
Google's default USB drivers then you need to search for the right driver
to get it detected by the SDK platform.

Cheers!!
Shantanu.