Hello again (^ o ^) /
sorry but I have another question.
As I can turn on the camera LED as a flashlight and
that works on all devices?

I did this:
Camera mycam private;
private void onFlash () {
         mycam = Camera.open ();
         P = mycam.getParameters parameters ();
         p.setFlashMode (Parameters.FLASH_MODE_ON);
         mycam.setParameters (p);
}

private void offFlash () {
         mycam.stopPreview ();
         mycam.release ();
}

but is only on for a moment, but I read in another post that used
FLASH_MODE_TORCH
if you want turn ON led for long time
But when I put FLASH_MODE_TORCH does not work in the
Samsung. (~ _ ~)?
Please could you tell me how I can make it turn on Leg by
long time and that function in all devices?
thank you very much for your help. m (__) m