Hi,

Yeah, the statements were your idea. However, the person before you
(Spiral123) suggested splitting the Activities ;).

Thanks for the tip on the Eclipse hightlight, too!

One question, though: How is it tricky to get a Dialog with Listview to
display correctly? Also, would my idea of making the Dialog a separate
Activity be doable? I think it might be easier to do that, rather than make
it a sort of semi-Activity within another Activity.

I've already got a ListView, though not a Fragment in place in another tab.
I'll take a look at that when this gets fixed (my idea was to edit the new
problems into the first post as everything was solved, so as to save space
and make it a sort of challenge, I guess :P).

Regards,

Bas

P.S.: Do you have any relevant Java tutorials (preferably not *too* long)
to help me out with this?